|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen City, China.|
|Brand Name:||Hongyan, Hong Xin Yan|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CCC, CE, CB, RoHS.|
|Model Number:||MICC-YTTW Cables|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 meters each size/specification in an order.|
|Price:||USD18.88 per meters.|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Drum With IPPC as per ISPM 15 Policy, or Other Packing Type According to the Customer Request.|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10-15 working days as soon as we received the deposit.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3,000 meters per week.|
|Product Name:||YTTW And YTTWY Mineral Insulated Fire Resistant Power Cables||Product Keywords:||YTTW, YTTWY, RTTW, Mineral Insulated Cables, MICC Fire Resistant Cables, Mineral Insulated Copper Cables, BS 6387 Mineral Insulated Cables, GB/T 34926-2017 Mineral Insulated Cables.|
|Product Conductor:||Plain Annealed Copper Wire, Solid Class 1, Strand Class 2, Or Flexible Class 5.||Fire Resistant Material:||MICA Tape|
|Insulation Material:||Inorganic Mineral Insulated Compound Material||Filler Material:||Mg (OH) 2 Or Al (Oh) 3 Refractory.|
|Inner Sheath Material:||Pure Copper Tube.||Out Sheath Material (is Optioned):||LSZH (Low Smoking Zero Halogen)|
|Core Number:||1C, 2C, 3C, 4C, 5C, 3C+E, 3C+2E, 4C+E.||Voltage Rate:||0.6/1kV, 600/1000V (U0/U).|
|Production Standard:||BS 6387, JG/T 313-2014, GB/T 34926-2017, GB/T 12666, IEC 60502.|
YTTWY Mineral Insulated Power Cables,
MICA Tape YTTW Insulated Power Cables,
MICC YTTW Cables
YTTW and YTTWY Mineral Insulated Fire Resistant Power Cables.
YTTW, YTTWY, RTTW, Mineral Insulated Cables, MICC Fire Resistant Cables, Mineral Insulated Copper Cables, BS 6387 Mineral Insulated Cables, GB/T 34926-2017 Mineral Insulated Cables.
1. Excellent fire performance. The fire resistance grade not only meets the national standard GB 12666.6 class A 950℃/90 minutes, but also meets the BS 6387 class A 650℃/3 hours; Class B 750℃/3 hours; Class C 950℃/3 hours; At the same time, in the combustion can also withstand water spray and mechanical impact. HANTE supply multi choice of mineral insulated fire resistant cable.
2. Achieve multi-cores large length. No matter single core or multi-core cable, its length can meet the needs of power supply length, each continuous length can reach more than 1000 meters; Large section, single core cable section up to 630 mm2, multi-core cable section up to 240 mm2.
3. Soft properties. Conductor is made of copper wire stranded, copper sheath is made of corrugated copper tube structure, good flexibility, and the bending radius is 6-10 times of the cable diameter.
4. Low Smoking Zero Halogen. Insulation using inorganic materials, burning will not produce any toxic gas, more will not happen secondary pollution, and can be called as environmental protection products.
5. High current capacity. The cable not only carries a large amount of flow, but also has a large current capacity. The temperature of cable sheath can be raised to 105℃, and the long-term working temperature of fireproof cable can reach 250℃ when it is overloaded.
6. No electromagnetic interference. Copper sheath shielding, will not interfere with the signal, control wire and cable transmission information.
7. Good security. It can supply power normally in flames, start fire extinguishing equipment, reduce fire losses, and is especially reliable for personal safety. Its copper sheath is also an excellent conductor, is the best ground wire, and continuous to the whole length of the cable, greatly improving the sensitivity and reliability of grounding protection.
8. Long service life. Inorganic insulating material is resistant to high temperature and aging, and its life is many times higher than that of organic insulated cable.
9. Easy installation. Cable connectors few or no joints, compared with oxidation-impregnated fire-proof cable, construction is convenient, and installation cost is low.
10. Good economy. Due to the advanced production technology and simple installation, the true comprehensive cost is more than 20% lower than the cost of oxidized insert mineral insulated cable under the same conditions.
11. YTTW & YTTWY mineral insulated cables, has the follow weakness:
(a) YTTW or YTTWY cable has a mica belt and an artificial adhesive in the mica belt. The adhesive will be carbonized at high temperature, and the mica pieces may fall off and easily break under impact.
(b) The copper tube sheath of YTTW cable may deform and break during installation.
1. Power supply of fire fighting equipment and fire elevator in various buildings;
2. Power supply of equipment and lighting system in important buildings or densely populated buildings;
3. Places with high ambient temperature, such as steel plant, smelter, glass factory, etc;
4. Important flammable and explosive occasions, such as petrochemical, coal mine and other equipment power supply;
5. Places requiring special cleaning and sanitation, such as power supply equipment in hospitals, food factories, etc;
6. Power supply for important military, national defense, aviation and satellite base equipment;
7. Power supply for important equipment of power plant and nuclear power station.
Description of Products
YTTW and YTTWY Mineral Insulated Fire Resistant
Plain Annealed Copper Wire, Solid Class 1, Strand Class 2,
or Flexible Class 5.
|Insulation Material||Inorganic Mineral Insulated Compound, With MICA Tape.|
|Filler Material||Mg (OH) 2 or Al (OH) 3 Refractory.|
|Inner Sheath||Pure Copper Tube, Corrugate Type.|
|Out Sheath Material||LSZH (Optional).|
|Core Number||1C, 2C, 3C, 4C, 5C, 3C+E, 3C+2E, 4C+E.|
|Voltage Rate||0.6/1kV, 600/1000V (U0/U).|
|Working Temperature||Normal: -15℃～+250℃, special period: 1083℃.|
|Minimum Bending Radius||15 x Out Diameter|
|Production Standard||JG/T 313-2014, GB/T 34926-2017, IEC 60702, BS 6387.|
WHY CHOOSE US?