|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen City, China.|
|Brand Name:||Hongyan, Hong Xin Yan|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CCC, CE, CB, RoHS.|
|Model Number:||ABC Cables|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5,000 meters each size/specification in an order.|
|Price:||USD4.88 per meters.|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Drum With IPPC as per ISPM 15 Policy, or Other Packing Type According to the Customer Request.|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10-15 working days as soon as we received the deposit.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 meters per week.|
|Product Name:||Aerial Bundle Cable ABC Cables, Duplex, Triplex And Quadruplex.||Product Keywords:||Aerial Bundle Cables, ABC Cables, XLPE Insulated ABC Cables, LV ABC Cables, PVC Insulated ABC Cables, Duplex, Triplex, Quadruplex.|
|Product Conductor:||Plain Aluminum Wire, Strand, Class 2.||Insulation Material:||PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), PE (polyethylene), Or XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene).|
|Core Number:||2C, 3C, 4C.||Working Temperature:||-5℃～70℃, Or -15～+90℃|
|Production Standard:||GB/T 12527-2008, GB/T 14049-2008, IEC 60502, BS 7870, AS/NZS 3560, ASTM B-230, ASTM B-231, SANS 1418.||Sheath Material:||Non-Sheath.|
IEC60502 1000V Aerial Cables,
1000V 4c Abc Cable,
IEC60502 Quadruplex ABC Aerial Cables
Aerial Bundle Cable ABC Cables, Duplex, Triplex and Quadruplex.
Aerial Bundle Cables, ABC Cables, XLPE Insulated ABC Cables, LV ABC Cables, PVC Insulated ABC Cables, Duplex, Triplex, Quadruplex.
Aerial Bundle Cable ABC Cables, Duplex, Triplex and Quadruplex. it is a very innovative concept for overhead power distribution as compared to the conventional over-head bare conductor distribution system.It provides higher level of safety and reliability, lower power losses and ultimate system economy by reducing installation, maintenance and operative cost.
Aerial Bundle Cable ABC Cables, Duplex, Triplex and Quadruplex. It is designed to supply 600/1000 volt aerial service for temporary service at construction sites, as a service drop (power pole to service entrance), as a secondary cable (pole to pole) or street lighting.This overhead cable provides reinforced insulation according to IEC 61140 and fulfill therefore Class II according to IEC 61140. It is not flame retardant. But this could be if requested change to a flame retardant cables.
1. Relative immunity to short circuits caused by external forces (wind, fallen branches), unless they abrade the insulation.
2. Can stand in close proximity to trees/buildings and will not generate sparks if touched.
3. Little to no tree trimming necessary.
4. Simpler installation, as crossbars and insulators are not required.
5. Ease of erection and stringing, less labor intensive, less construction resources needed.
6. More aesthetically appealing.
7. Can be installed in a narrower right-of-way.
8. At junction poles, insulating bridging wires are needed to connect non-insulated wires at either side. ABC can dispense with one of these splices.
9. Less risk of a neutral-only break from tree or vehicle damage, increasing safety with TNC-s systems.
10. Significantly improved safety for lines-persons, particularly when working on live conductors.
11. Electricity theft is made harder, and more obvious to detect.
12. Less required maintenance and necessary inspections of lines.
13. Improved reliability in comparison with both bare conductor overhead systems and underground systems.
14. Insulated conductors prevent accidental contact and supply can be maintained temporarily in the event of a suspension system collapse.